Saturday 20 August 2011

Murad Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser Review

I’ve been feeling pretty unwell today, so in an effort to rest, I’m going to blog my day away :).

Murad - Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser



Before using this cleanser I had never heard of Murad before, so I deliberately chose not to research them so I could give fair judgement on the product.
To start with… Fun Fact - I’ve always wanted to use the word delightful in a sentence, and now I get to! The bottle is delightful! The liquid is a strawberry pink colour that upon dispensing, turns into smooth, velvety foam. Unsurprisingly it smells like pomegranate! However I don’t find it a particularly appealing smell... its not unpleasant by any means, its just not something that appeals to me.

In the past, I have found that after massaging in a cleanser the foam turns a little bit watery and reduces to nothing fairly quickly. But this one stays thick and leathery which in turn, makes it a really enjoyable product to use! It eliminates any trace of oil and really tightens up my pores without drying my skin. A few cleaners of this variety have a nasty habit of making skin feel really uncomfortable and itchy after use, but this doesn‘t! My skin feels soft, clean and completely oil free. People with dry skin might find it a bit over drying and irritating but its great for oily or combination skin.

Despite overall generally liking this product, I think I’m on the fence about it. For the performance it gives, its not really worth the price. There are many more alternatives out there that are a damn sight cheaper, and do the same job.
150ml - £23

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments x