Friday 15 June 2012

The Body Shop Sale

I was a little bit naughty this morning...

See, The Body Shop are having a rather amazing sale... I'd even go as far as to say, it's magical!
It's the perfect time to stock up on hand creams and body butters! As a little extra, they are offering 3 for 2 on all skin care, and for Love Your Body card holders  you'll receive 20% off with the code: 14315.

I was delighted to see a coconut body mist in their 'New In' section so this pretty much set the tone for my spree! I love anything coconut smelling! Along with this I purchased some more of my Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion which I cannot speak more highly of! And from the sale I got a few things I've never really tried but figured there good to have around - Spiced Vanilla Hand Cream, Spiced Vanilla Hand Wash, Wild Cherry Body Scrub, Raspberry Ripple Bath and Show Gel, Cucumber Water and Passion Fruit Cleansing Gel.. all of which I cannot WAIT to try!

So that's my little morning excitement over =)

Erin xx




2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love a good sale and I always go a bit wild in Body Shop! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments x