Thursday 12 July 2012

Life in a Nutshell

 




 




 

 

*Walking outside in the morning to see this sight - slightly terrifying* I found a rose in the garden trying to pretend we have a summer* My ever growing Soap and Glory collection* Body Shop order!* Make-up in bed* Driving experience!* Coming back from seeing Craig Campbell, my boyfriend thought it was a good idea to balance a burger between his legs - suffice to say, it ended up under the clutch =)*


It's been so long since I last posted on here, and I can only plead my crazily busy life as an excuse. I've been getting ready to make the move to Bristol with my boyfriend, so aside from panic shopping for things we need, all of my belongings are in boxes of varying size and description! It's nice to feel like everything is getting sorted... but not so nice when I decide I want to wear something at the bottom of a cardboard abyss. Aside from this, I have been trying my best to set aside my nerves and apprehension about moving so far from home and leaving everything behind to try and enjoy my last few weeks at home. Last week was my boyfriends graduation so we traveled up to sunny Glasgow where it rained drops the size of dinner plates. But it was a really lovely day and I couldn't have been prouder of him!

So I guess this is just a quick update on life and I really hope to get myself sorted soon so I start my reviews and rambling again!

Thanks for reading! =)

Erin xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments x