Friday 2 August 2013

Shower Time Favourites!



Anyone who visits my bathroom would think I’m trying to subliminally brainwash them into buying Soap and Glory products. It would be a problem if I didn’t love them so damn much. And with that said, I have only yet found one product I don’t like which when you consider how hit and miss some brands can be, is pretty impressive! 

So without further a-do here are my Soap and Glory shower time favourites! 

Sugar Crush Body wash 500ml - £6.50, Sugar Crush Body Buttercream 300ml - £10.50, Clean On Me 500ml - £6.00, The Righteous Butter 300ml - £10.50
 Sugar Crush Body Wash


This is the brightest of all the Soap and Glory bottles and one of my all-time favourite things to use in the shower! It smells completely incredible and it is so different to anything else they make. The sweet, sugary lime fragrance is so refreshing and such a joy to use in the morning when I need a pick me up. The consistency is pretty typical of S&G, not too thick so it is easy to pump out and lather, but really moisturising so your skin is left soft and conditioned. 


Sugar Crush Body Buttercream


This Buttercream is unsurprisingly my favourite thing to use after my shower! It smells even more indulgent than the Sugar Crush Body Wash, with a creamy, buttery, sweetness that makes it quite difficult to put down and spot using. I really do have to restrain myself. It is slightly thicker than any of the other S&G moisturisers or body butters which is why I don’t tend to use it all that much. It makes getting dressed a nightmare and can take hours to absorb into the skin, but by God… it’s worth it. 


Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

I have used this shower gel for years and think I will continue to do so for years to come! It is a bit of a super hero in the shower because it contains a built in body lotion which makes me feel a little less guilty about skipping the moisturising 'process'! There is only one word that will describe the scent of Clean On Me, and that is iconic. It is Soap and Glory’s signature scent… that scent you smell and instantly go “someone’s used Soap and Glory”. Just beautiful. 


The Righteous Butter Body Butter

This lovely body butter is also a bit of an icon and a lovely accompaniment to Clean On Me! It has a smooth and creamy texture with shea butter and aloe vera which makes it so soothing and moisturising for your skin. The smell, again, is just lovely. There is no sharpness to it but it is so distinctive and indulgent that it is perfect for use in the morning and in the evening. It absorbs into skin a little easier than the Sugar Crush Buttercream so it is maybe a better option for daily and convenient use.

What are your shower time favourites?!

Erin, xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh. My gosh. I'm so jealous! Really wish I could get my hands on some Soap & Glory products they sound amazing. I like using Ahava products :)

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll look Ahava up, I can't say I've ever heard of them!

      Erin, xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh the Sugar Crush body wash is AMAZING! I love using it, especially in the summer... it just makes me feel so summery and fruity :D <3 xxx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree with you more! The smell lasts so well all day! =)

      Erin, xx

      Delete
  3. Hello Erin,
    My name is Charlotte, I'm blog walking and pass by your adorable blog. I love soap and glory products but it is extremely difficult to get them in the States :'(. I like Aveda and Origins products for my hair routine and as for body wash...I just use dove...Have a great day! would you like to follow each other?
    XOXO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I can't believe they are so hard to find over there! I do love Origins too! They are incredible!

      I'll check out your link now =)

      Erin, xx

      Delete
  4. i just looooove the sugar crush scents. by far my favourite and the scrub is my favourite. love soaß & glory.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree with you more! =)

      Erin, xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try sugar crush, it sounds amazing!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo let me know if you do! It really is worth a try! =)

      Erin, xx

      Delete
  6. I love Sugar Crush... My favourite scent of anything! I hope they bring out more products in the sugar crush range! Xx

    Rosie everythingsrosieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me want to try Sugar Crush

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really makes me want to try Sugar Crush!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments x